Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tag Mini Album

Spring is FINALLY here.  Yesterday I hung the laundry out to dry for the first time this year, and there are already a few flowers blooming in my yard.  I guess wintertime has not yet faded from my mind, though.  Yesterday I finished a Christmas mini album!

General supplies for album: tag paper by Bo Bunny; mini alphabet stickers by Lily Bee; white paint by Ranger; scrap of red ribbon; office hole punch.

This is a tag album, in the same style as one I did last year.


I used tags of all different shapes and sizes.  The title tag is long and thin, allowing the other tags to peek out behind it.

Additional supplies for this page: label by October Afternoon.

The album documents a bunch of little things (food, decorations, etc.) that make Christmas a special time of year.

Additional supplies for this page: star & stocking stickers by Karen Foster Design; label by October Afternoon.

I can't save every Christmas card I receive, but at least I have this photo of my full card holder

Additional supplies for this page: all stickers by Crate Paper; rub-ons by October Afternoon.

Every year we put up our big Christmas tree, but we also put up two little table-top trees.

Additional supplies for this page: labels by Cosmo Cricket.

Notice that I put the dessert page before the dinner page.  Yes, I have an incurable sweet tooth.

Additional supplies for this page: labels by October Afternoon.

I love label stickers, so I was happy that I got to use a lot in this album.

Additonal suplies for this page: stickers by Crate Paper; pens by Zig.

I love the crocheted rainbow yarn garland that my friend Angie made for one of our mini trees.

Additional supplies for this page: label by October Afternoon; star stickers by Karen Foster Design; pens by Zig.

I also love this star garland from my friend Sima.

Additional supplies for this page: sentiment sticker by Karen Foster Design; label sticker by October Afternoon.

And I also love these little paper angels from my friend Nanda.  She sends me a new one every year.

Additional supplies for this page: label sticker & rub-on by October Afternoon; pen by Zig.

My sweet little nieces gave me this puffy snowman sticker to wear on my shirt on Christmas.  :)

This album is special to me because of all the happy memories that it holds.  But it's also special for another reason.  Remember when I was lamenting that my LSS, Scrapbooks Too, was closing?  Owner Sue Turchick was preparing for a new job with CHA, so she sold off all her stock, and even her fixtures, and prepared to close the store.  But then, at the eleventh hour, a buyer came forward, and the store lives on!  The Bo Bunny tag paper that I used to make this album is the first paper that I bought at the all-new Scrapbooks Too.  Don't you just love a happy ending?  :)

Well, now that I've finished showing you my Christmas album, I'll get back to the present and end this post by saying that I hope everyone has a happy May Day tomorrow!  :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

чудный миник! так эмоционально и тепло! атмосфера чувствуется!!!разделяю Вашу любовь к десертам))))

jeanie g said...

Just love this little tag book and those angels are so cute. What a lovely present to get every year.

Happy May day to you too!

Patricia said...

so adorable....

Patricia Roebuck said...

This came out so cute!! Love the snow effect and vintage feel to it! Those angels are so adorable too. They is awesome about your LSS.

Lynette Jacobs said...

The tag mini book is beautiful and such an awesome idea for gifts.