Saturday, October 4, 2014

Happy World Card Making Day!

Supplies: all paper, die cuts, & stickers from October Afternoon; ink from Tskukineko; kraft envelope from Canvas Corp.

Hi, everyone!  It's a cold, cold, cold autumn morning here.  The furnace is on, and I'm snuggled under some blankets with my laptop and a cup of hot coffee.  As we say good bye to summer, I thought I'd share this card, which I made for a child's birthday.  The card has all my favorite summer colors--the serene blues of Minnesota lakes and skies, plus the gem-like greens of grass and trees and lily pads.  But the golds and browns of autumn are there too.  At this time of changing seasons, it just seems like the perfect day to share this card.  Happy World Card Making Day!


3 comments:

Caz said...

Very pretty card :-)

Sharon Fritchman said...

Happy belated card making day to you, too, Denise! I love, love the adorable card you created!

Denise van Deventer said...

LOL and it's a very warm Spring day in Africa! ;-) Very pretty card....love the design an colour! ;-)