Friday, September 25, 2015

A Mini Album Made from Scraps

For today's destashing post, I want to share with you a mini album made entirely of scraps and random household items.  I've shared bits and pieces of this album in previous posts, but I've never shared the whole album before...until today!

front cover
pages 1 & 2
page 3
page 4
pages 5 & 6
page 7
page 8
back cover

I have not included a supply list for this project, because such a list would be so long.  However, I do want to mention that the album pages themselves are made of cardboard from food packaging, and I'm sure you can spot bubble wrap stamping, napkin decoupage, scrap collage, and glitter.  Here are a couple extra detail shots that better show how the glitter on the pages catches the light.


My son loves to grab this album and page through it.  I think that one reason he likes it is that it's just the right size for little hands.  I hope that you like it, too!

4 comments:

Halle said...

I have yet to get to this park. I did meet the gal that was in charge of the arts there before it opened to the public. Friend of a friend. Not sure if she is still in charge...
Love the mini book. I really have a love for mini albums. I've made many myself, mostly as gifts.

Patricia said...

very beautiful... the backround are awesome...

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful album! I need to dig into my scraps. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

IrinaR (Irina Rakovets) said...

Дениз, чудесный мини-альбом! текстурные, микс-медийные фоны получились замечательно!
...я что-то не помню, чтобы ты раньше их делала...